have you recently created a merchant account on PayPal but do not know how to start using it? Well, in that case, you might want to know the correct procedure to use your PayPal login credentials so that you can get into your account and start using it right away. To be honest, logging into a PayPal account is not a hurdle. All you need to do is follow the correct set of steps and then you will get into your account.
After logging into your account, you can perform different transactions, get your payments done, and receive payments as well. However, at times, you may not be able to log into your account and in that scenario, you might be looking for guidance that could help you in regaining account access.
So, we thought of creating this tutorial for you so that you can understand whether you are following the correct pathway to log into your account or not.
Logging into PayPal as a merchant
Make your that the device you are using to log into your account is connected to a high-speed internet connection. Otherwise, you will have to face hurdles while logging into your account or the process would be completely slow:
- First of all, open a safe web browser like Google Chrome
- Make sure that you have not enabled VPN or anti-virus services on your device
- After this, you can navigate to https://www.paypal.com/us/business website
- Followed by this, you can hit the "Log In" button at the top of the page
- This shall open the PayPal login screen on your display
- Now, you need to provide the registered email address/ Mobile phone number
- Click "Next" and the password-entry page will open on your screen
- After this, you can type the password of your account and review it
After submitting these details, you will be logged into your account as a merchant.